Club Penguin Vacation Fourms!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Vacation Fourms!

A form where you can have fun! Just remember to follow the rules, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin (Gokhan137)
Admin
Admin (Gokhan137)

COINS : 17

Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]   Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey guys! Today CPVF (Club Penguin Vacation Forums) has been released! We have seen some errors as we have spelled "Forums" wrong. We said "Fourms" We apologize for this. Also, navagating is tough around our fourms...because of this our team is working on making our registration and navagation eaiser than ever! But to start off, we would like to have A LOT of members to test our Fourm! We NEED people to register to kick off the release of our forums! We hope you will enjoy using our forums and post! (We are also fixing some glitches and taking out some unnessary stuff) 'Till then.
~CPVF Team
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguinvacation.forumotion.com
Khanster46
Admin
Khanster46

PostSubject: Cool!   Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Cool! This is gonna be great I just know it lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi1643

Yoshi1643

COINS : 20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]   Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:30 pm

I know, its awesome! Forums make it easier for fans to meet up and talk to each other! I know this forum is going to be a big hit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khanster46
Admin
Khanster46

PostSubject: Forum    Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Gokhan-Hey guys! Today CPVF (Club Penguin Vacation Forums) has been released! We have seen some errors as we have spelled "Forums" wrong. We said "Fourms" We apologize for this. Also, navagating is tough around our fourms...because of this our team is working on making our registration and navagation eaiser than ever! But to start off, we would like to have A LOT of members to test our Fourm! We NEED people to register to kick off the release of our forums! We hope you will enjoy using our forums and post! (We are also fixing some glitches and taking out some unnessary stuff) 'Till then.
~CPVF Team

Me-Whoa lots of words!
Back to top Go down
StealthyNinja 0_o

COINS : 14

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]   Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:43 pm

This is like the greatest forum ever! I can't wait to see what it looks like after it's fully done and finished!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ManlycopCP
Khanster46
Admin
Khanster46

PostSubject: Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]    Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

StealthyNinja 0_o wrote:
This is like the greatest forum ever! I can't wait to see what it looks like after it's fully done and finished!
Ikr!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]   Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Vacation Forums BETA! [READ]
Page 1 of 1